Why Come to Doggy Daycare?
Doggy daycare provides so many great benefits to both you and your dog; it's more than just a place to drop off your dog when you can't be with them!
- Building and maintaining socialization with new humans and dogs helps make your dog more adaptable and confident
- Help mediate and prevent separation anxiety
- A "guilt-free" day out on the lake, early dinner out, or just some time to relax dog free
- Keep your pets out of trouble while you’re at work so they aren't nuisance barking, having potty accidents, shredding your belongings, or accidentally eating something they shouldn’t
- A more controlled play setting than a dog park offers increased safety as your dog learns their manners or grows their confidence
- Company is coming over and you are concerned your dog may be stressed or over-stimulated
- You don’t have the time or space to get your dog enough exercise during the day to keep up with their energy levels or maintain physical fitness
- Preparation for boarding—whether you have immediate plans to vacation or not, bringing your pet to Happy Dog Acres more than just once or twice a year can help make them more comfortable during an overnight or extended stay